Store Manager – Food/Supermarket, Spain
| | |
Are you a Store Manager with Supermarket, Convenience or Forecourt experience looking to work in a sunnier climate?!
Quest is partnering with one of the leading UK commercial players in Spain who is currently looking for a Store Manager to work within one of their branded supermarket retailers. The regions include Costa Brava, Costa Blanca, Balearics & Canary Islands and due to an aggressive store opening programme, with a new store opening each month this business is looking for UK candidates who are keen to relocate to Spain.
You will be having an immersive training scheduled within the existing training stores and the location will be dependent on experience / store size etc and you do not need to speak Spanish!
The roles and responsibilities of this vacancy include –
– To take overall accountability of the P&L and legalities of your own store.
– Lead the Compliance and Health & Safety processes of the store
– To lead and coach store teams in exceeding their job roles
– KPIs focus on measurables around both financial and non-financial targets
– Take responsibility of wage budgets and have proactive plan for absentee management
– As a Store Manager you will be operating one of their branded sites managing the hands on daily operations, P&L and legalities of your store.
To be successfully in this store manager position you must –
– Have Store, Deputy or Assistant management experience within convenience, forecourt or small supermarket retail environment
– My client is looking for real hands on people to drive and build the business.
– KPIs focus on measurable- around both financial and non-financial targets
managing and leading a team – people management including training and development & succession planning.
– Have managed a team sizes of approx. 20 -30 staff.
– Managing and controlling stock levels
– Provide a legal compliant and visually presentable store.
Must be self-motivated and driven and work well in an autonomous environment!
What’s in it for you…!
Relocating to the Spain represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK.
– 30 days holidays
– Housing assistance for your 1st 6 months
– Car for the first 3 months
– Staff discount
The price of living is lower and provides a real lifestyle and career opportunity in a UK business that has continued growth. If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference J0-1708-102626.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.