Store Manager – Fashion
| | |
NEW STORE OPENING!!! Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this Premium high street retailer that provide beautiful products for women. The ethos of this international brand is to bring on-trend and timeless pieces for your wardrobe within fashion, occasionwear shoes and accessories. The business operates both stand alone and concession stores and are aimed at to provide a stylist and personal shopping experience, aiming at the working woman, mums and beyond!
The overall accountability of this role of a Store Manager is delivering the financial results, and manage a team through inspirational leadership, setting and cascading clear goals & objections whilst being an ambassador for the brand. You must maintain exceptional visual merchandising standards and deliver outstanding customer service that provides a unique VIP shopping experience to their customer & take ownership to looking at delivering innovative solutions to driving sales and customer service.
As a Store Manager, your key responsibilities will be:
- Dealing with the financial targets for the boutique
- Lead a team of a Deputy Manager, x3 supervisors and a stylist team.
- Taking ownership of customer satisfaction stores, vm, stock takes and deliveries
- Being able to liaison with head office from a stock and availability point of view.
- Acting as a brand ambassador
- To continually measure KPI performances, levels of success and identify growth areas within the brands
- Pro-active, and passionate; customer-centric, clienteling approach
- Lead & develop a tram with proactive performance management
- Stakeholder management as this is a new store model and will have various stakeholder visits
- Relevant fashion-led, retail sales experience and knowledge; forward thinking
- experience styling and clienteling and utilising a CRM database
- Ensuring that the visual merchandising is in line with brand guidelines
To be successful in this Assistant Manager position:
- Store, Management experience within luxury or premium fashion retailer.
- Have worked in a Stylist, clienteling environment
- Workis towards VM Guideline in order to maximise sales opportunities & can be creative in providing effective use of space and stock availability
- An influential role model with a collaborative, strong leadership styles to suit your team!
- Articulate and decisive with an excellent attention to detail
- Have worked towards tight stock control procedures,
- A genuine passion for Womenswear, especially the premium/luxury market.
- Experience of working towards P&L targets
- Training, development and succession planning of your team.
- Excellent communicational skills and ability to work under pressure
This is an exciting period for the company who are predominately are an international business who are growing their store portfolio and are part of a bigger group with massive financial backing. Benefits include –
- Exceptional staff discount
- Long-service incentives
If this role sounds suitable please apply today quoting the reference
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy JO-1911-107295.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.