Store Manager Designate – Supermarket Retail
| | |
RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY – Quest Search & Selection are currently working for one of the largest commercial employers within retail in Jersey, the Channel Isalnds. They are keen to speak to candidates that are open to relocation for a career opportunity to run one of their key supermarket stores on the island.
This business has seen YOY growth within their food division & operate stores across both islands for a reputable high street brand.
Responsibilities of these Store Manager Designate position –
- To do a 4-12 months training period to run a store on the island
- To work towards taking overall accountability of the P&L and legalities of your own store.
- Lead the Compliance and Health & Safety processes of the store
- To lead and coach store teams in exceeding their job roles and having an active succession plan in place for future roles on the region.
- KPIs focus on measurable around both financial and non-financial targets
- To run stores in the absence of a Store Manager
- Working proactively and in partnership with your Regional Manager with your training plan and sign off for your own store.
To be successful in this Store Manager Designate role position you must –
- Have store or deputy, designate management experience within convenience or small supermarket retail.
- Have deal with turnovers of circa 60k + per week
- Have had full accountability of the whole stores’ daily operations, P&L and legalities.
- KPIs focus on measurable around both financial and non-financial targets.
- Have used proactive methods to develop your store
- Must have a track record of success of managing in an autonomous retail environment
- Must be self-motivated and driven and ben able to communicate well with your team, customers and senior leadership in the business.
The benefits of this Store Manager Designate role –
- Relocating to the Channel Islands represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK!
- Lower tax rate and NI (on average an extra 4-6k per annum compared to the UK!)
- This is one of the sunniest places in the British Isles.
- VAT has not been levied in the Channel, luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or in France.
- They will book initial hotel bookings & flights and you will receive full visa to work on the island.
- Relocation costings
- Other benefits include bonuses (profit related), pension, private healthcare and staff discount.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-2107-109212.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.