Store Manager – Channel Isles
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently working for a retail Food retailer to secure exceptional Store Managers for new & exisiting stores on the island.
This business has seen YOY growth within their food division & operate stores across both islands for a reputable high street brand.
Responsibilties of these Store Manager position –
- To take overall accountabilty of the P&L and legalities of your own store.
- Lead the Compliance and Health & Safety processes of the store
- To lead and coach store teams in exceeding their job roles and having an active succession plan in place for future roles on the region.
- KPIs focus on measurables around both financial and non-financial targets
- Take responsibilty of wage budgets and have proactive plan for absentee managmement
- Working proactively and in partnership with your HR BP & Regional Manager
To be successful in this Store Manager role position you must –
- Have store management experience within convenience or small supermarket retail or value retail enviroment.
- Have had full accountabilty of the whole stores’ daily operations, P&L and legalities.
- KPIs focus on measurable around both financial and non-financial targets.
- Have used proactive method to deveop your store
- Must have a track record of success of managing in an autonmous retail environment
- Must be self-motivated and driven and ben able to commuicate well with your team, customers and senior leadership in the business.
The benefits of this Store Manager role –
Relocating to the Channel Islands represents a fantastic opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK; lower tax rate and social security (on average an extra 4-6k per annum compared to the UK!)
This is one of the sunniest places in the British Isles & as VAT has not been levied in the Channel, luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or in France.
Though they appreciate that this is a big move they are very committed in making the relocation and on-boarding as seamless as possible. They will book initial hotel bookings & flights and you will receive full visa to work on the island. They will also assist with relocation costings & accommodation allowance to help you find a property. Other benefits include bonuses (profit related), pension, private healthcare and staff discount.
If this opportunity sounds of interest, please send your CV quoting the reference JO-1909-107014 .
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.