Store Manager – Channel Islands
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently working for an International retailer who are looking for a Store Manager for their Food retailer for new & existing stores on the island. This company has 60 stores in 3 different and are a fast-growing company.
Key Responsibilities for a Store Manager position –
- To take overall accountability of the P&L and legalities of your own store.
- Lead the Compliance and Health & Safety processes of the store
- To lead and coach store teams in exceeding their job roles and having an active succession plan in place for future roles on the region.
- KPIs focus on measurables around both financial and non-financial targets
- Take responsibility of wage budgets and have proactive plan for absentee management
- Working proactively and in partnership with your HR BP & Regional Manager
Experience needed for a Store Manager position:
- To have store management experience within convenience or small supermarket retail or value retail environment.
- To have had full accountability of the whole stores’ daily operations, P&L and legalities.
- KPIs focus on measurable around both financial and non-financial targets.
- To have used proactive method to develop your store
- Must have a track record of success of managing in an autonomous retail environment
- Must be self-motivated and driven and be able to communicate well with your team, customers and senior leadership in the business.
This role requires relocating to the Channel Islands, which represents an amazing opportunity and lifestyle that you perhaps cannot obtain in the UK are; lower tax rate and social security (on average an extra 4-6k per annum compared to the UK!). This is one of the sunniest places in the British Isles & as VAT has not been levied in the Channel, luxury goods have often been cheaper than in the UK or in France.
They appreciate that this is a big move they are very committed in making the relocation and on-boarding as seamless as possible. They will book initial hotel bookings & flights and you will receive full visa to work on the island. They will also assist with relocation costings & accommodation allowance to help you find a property. Other benefits include bonuses (profit related), pension, private healthcare and staff discount.
If this opportunity interests you, please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.