| | |
About the company:
Quest Search and Selection is working within a premium, fashion retailer. They own over 15 well-known brands and are looking for a Store Manager. As a Store Manager, you will be reporting into the Regional Operations Manager.
Key responsibilities as a Store Manager is:
- To lead the Assistant Manager and floor sales staff.
- To be passionate and to have a customer-centric approach
- To be a strategic thinker with keen focus on people development
- To gain good results, be commercially aware as well as be sales driven
- Daily staff briefings to guide and motivate the sales team for the day
- Relevant fashion-led, retail sales experience and knowledge; forward thinking
- Ensuring that sales KPIs are met on a weekly and monthly basis.
- Accountable for the operational control & shop floor standards, including cash handling, security measures and visual standards.
To he successful as a Store Manager:
- To have experience working within a high-end or premium Fashion and Beauty or Footwear would be considered
- That you ideally have Store Management experience
- You must have excellent organisational skills and be able to maintain the store’s overall outlook
- To have strong Customer Service skills and to exceed customer expectations
- To work in a fast-paced environment and have strong team management skills
Working for this amazing Fashion Retailer comes with benefits such as, Bonus scheme, Pension and Holidays.
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.