| | |
About the company:
Quest Search and Selection is working with one of the largest garden centres within the UK. They have over 30 stores and are a fast-growing company. They are looking for a Store manager, to join their team in the Cheltenham area.
Key Responsibilities as a Store Manager is:
- To provided provide excellent customer service by exceeding their expectations.
- To manage and inspire the team
- Commercially aware to drive and make changes to increase sales
- To work to achieve the KPI’s for the business
- To monitor, manager’s and teams progress and provide training where needed.
- Operationally strong to manage in a diverse and fast paced store role
- Ensure that the Visual Merchandising within the store is up to company standards
- Manage the Profit and Loss accounts
To be successful as a Store Manager you need:
- Have worked previously or currently as a Store Manager or Area Manager
- To have experience within DIY, Homeware, Garden centres or Retail
- To have experience working within a flagship store or a large format store
- Strong leadership skills
- Can work in a fast-paced environment
- Can Work independently
If you are interested in this exciting new opportunity, please apply by sending your CV today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.