Store – Financial Controller
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with a well-known family group business in the Middle East, who is currently looking for a Store – Financial Controller to join their dynamic team based in Dubai.
As a Store – Financial Controller your responsibilities will include:
* Manage overall financial control in relation to store operations
* Contracts monitoring and renewal
* Budget, cash flow, and merchandise management
* Stock monitoring, forecasting and analysis
* Financial and management reporting; financial planning support
* Manage and train store staff
Desirable skills and background:
* Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Commerce, Business Administration, or any relevant course
* With at least 3+ years of relevant experience in the same capacity
* Excellent project management, financial analysis, and reporting skills
* Preferably with good knowledge in retail operations
* Strong analytical skills (MS Excel is a must) and presentation skills
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Language proficiency: Arabic (advantage), English (required)
In return for your hard work and success, the company is willing to pay an attractive tax-free salary (AED15k -18k), along with family/single status benefits (bonus+ medical+ annual air ticket).
If you feel you have what it takes to become part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.