Stockroom Assistant – Fashion
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this British contemporary premium brand who is looking for part & full-time Stylists for their concession & boutique in central London.
This business has been going for over 12 years and find flattering, on-trend and beautifully-made, designer quality clothes at prices that sit within the upper premium market for women clients in the mid 30’s +.
The overall accountability of this role here is to deliver the effective completion of all deliveries and stock tasks as a primary responsibility with the ability to be on the shopfloor and demonstrate exception customer service when needed.
As a Stockroom Assistant your key responsibilities will be:
- Scanning stock off when the deliveries come in and to make sure that these are processed, and discrepancies are noted
- Youcomplete & organise the stockroom tasks
- Youensurethat key tasks are completed in a timelymanner.
- Carry out the daily replenishment for the shop floor
- Carry out ad-hoc duties on the shopfloor when required
- To be accountable under the Store Manager’s guidance.
- You will attend regular training in relation to system updates and compliance.
- Stock tasks recalls & counts
To be successful in this Stockroom Assistant position:
- Stockroom or back-of-house experience within a fashion retailer
- Have understanding of the Elucid (or a similar) back-office system.
- London experience within a boutique or department store environment
- Excellent communicational skills and ability to work under pressure
- Accurate labelling of product
- Logical placement of stock
- Involved in inventory management
Benefits of this Stockroom Assistant position –
- The brand offers a warm and friendly environment
- 35 hrs per week.
- flexible to work in department & boutique stores
- Clothing allowance
- Generous staff discount and holiday days.
- Bonus & Commission potential
This is an exciting period for the company who are growing, therefore it is a great time and has done fantastically well during the lockdown period from their online shop. If this role sounds like you, please send your cv details quoting the reference JO-2106-109107
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.