Stock /Merchandise Analyst
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global fashion & non-fashion brands, within market leading divisions.
We are currently looking for a Stock/Merchandise Analyst. This is a key role to create and maintain forecasts to meet the sales demands and ensure correct stock levels at all times within stores and online,
Duties & Responsibilities for this Stock /Merchandise Analyst –
- To generate purchase orders that are in line with stock targets.
- Use agreed modelling parameters to produce new release allocations.
- Review and analyse performance to identify trends and improvements for future orders
- Communicate allocations of stock to operations, logistics and commercial teams as required.
- Maximise revenue and margin within stock and cash targets by maintaining agreed levels of availability.
- Review and analyse performance of products to identify trends and improvements for future forecasts.
To be successful in this Stock /Merchandise Analyst –
- 2years + experience within a Stock. Merchandise, Demand or Supply Chain background
- Experience within a similar role in a multi-channel retailer, supplier or brand (ideal, but not essential).
- Strong communication skills.
- Excel – Intermediate level.
- Able to analyse data to use as support for decision-making.
- Highly numerate & an analytical mindset
- Demonstrably high level of commercial awareness
Benefits of this Stock /Merchandise Analyst position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Office based predominately
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
This is a great opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the skills for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2206-110239
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.