Space Planning & Retail Projects Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, premium branded & own label Fashion, Home & Beauty brands.
As a Space Planning & Retail Projects Manager, you will successfully deliver all store space planning & promotional projects. You role will be about the effective planning and implementation ensuring consistency witht the corporate strategy.
The roles and responsibilities for this Space Planning & Retail Projects Manager role –
- Manage the day to day central Space Management and Matrix processes for their premium Fashion
- Ability to effectively priorities project and deliverables whilst meeting deadlines.
- Support the Senior Project Manager and their processes, communication links to central Buying Functions
- Drive the definition of project tasks and resource requirements.
- Managing and reporting on progress of the projects to the business and key stakeholders
- Provide efficient and timely support to other company departments where required.
- Interface with key department and business stakeholders to ensure communication and coordination of projects.
- Manage relationships with external partners as required.
To be successful in Space Planning & Retail Projects Manager role –
- 4 years+ experience in retail project management & space planning.
- Experience using AutoCAD, revit or JDA (desirable not essential)
- Experience of Microsoft Project (desirable)
- Ability to multi-task, plan and prioritise work schedule.
- Excellent MS Office Skills
- Excellent attention to detail
Benefits of this this in Space Planning & Retail Projects Manager role-
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Subsidised cafe & bar
- Discounted gym membership
- Monthly work incentives
- Office based in a state of the heart head office!
- Contributory pension
If you are interested in this role and have the right experience, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference number JO-2206-110250.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.