Space Planning & Merchandising Manager – DIY
| | |
RELOCATION OPPORTUNITY!!! Quest Search & Selection are proud to represent one of the leading DIY & Home Improvement businesses in Malta and are looking for people with expertise knowledge who are open to relocation! This retailer offers a range of tools, home goods, wall décor, crafts & gardening /outdoor furniture.
The Space Planning & Merchandising Manager is responsible for defining and driving an agile merchandising and planogramming strategy in order to best present the ranges.
The roles and responsibilities of this The Space Planning & Merchandising Manager –
- construct and update a full planograming and merchandising presentation for flagship and new stores
- Support Category Management work and analysis in order to maximise micro planograms / shelving revenues
- Assist Buyers to plan the type of merchandise required and how much stock is needed at a branch merchandising level
- Ensure products are located in the appropriate shelves and are visually correct
- Ensure that products are priced at the appropriate value.
- Liaise with the marketing department to develop marketing initiatives and oversee promotional campaigns.
- Being hands on regarding displays, windows and signage.
To be successful in this The Space Planning & Merchandising Manager –
- 5 years + experience in space planning, merchandising and planogram. Ideally have worked within home improvements DIY, trade merchant depot or retailer environment
- Being hands on with the stores Knowledge of Microsoft ExcelHave worked with space planning tools such as JDA or something similar
- Has experience of micro space planning
- Has experience of working closely with the Buyer, Merchandiser and Retail Operations team
If successful for this The Space Planning & Merchandising Manager –
- 27 Holiday entitlement + 14 days Bank holidays
- Store & Company Discount
- Flight over to the Island
- Healthcare system open to all
- Multilingual country
- World’s 2nd safest country
- Reasonable Tax
If this sounds like you and you have their expertise knowledge and open to relocation. please send your cv details today quoting the reference JO-2201-109829.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.