Soft Skills and Leadership Coach
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with an award winning, recognised investor in people and best small company to work.
This unique role is looking for an experienced and dynamic soft skills trainer/facilitator.
Your main responsibilities of this Soft Skills Coach include –
- To deliver face to face training to Sales and Customer Service Advisors and the Management teams of a designated client.
- Training delivery to a virtual classroom
- Maximise return on investment of learning and development initiatives
- Responsible for inputting into the design of training programmes
To fulfil the role of a Soft Skills Coach you must have the following experience and expertise:
- 3-5 years’ experience of designing, delivering and facilitating soft skills training
- Have delivered face to face and online training tutorial
- You must be able to drive as the role is homebased, but the region will be based in the South-East (with a base in the Dartford area)
- The ideal candidate would come from the automotive industry, however other service led industries such as retail, travel, and hospitality would be considered .
The main benefits of this Soft Skills Coach position include –
- Company car allowance
- 25 days holiday increasing over tenure
- 2 days CSR
- annual team offsites
- company pension
- health cashback and much more.
If you feel that you have the correct skills in thee required industry, please apply today quoting the reference JO-2003-107908.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.