Social Media Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are partnering with a market leading fashion brand who are seeking an experienced Social Media Manager to join their Marketing Team in London. The position is reporting directly into the Head of Marketing.
- Define and executive UK influencer marketing strategy
- Build content calendar specific to influencer marketing, aligning with Marketing, Digital, Social Media, PR, Buying and Retail teams to reflect key programs and products launches
- Responsible for the day to day community management of all Social Media platforms
- Exploit any further opportunities for content across the brands social channels
- Contribute to content deliverables for online content articles and posts
- Working with the wider Marketing Team such as Digital Marketing Manager, Ecommerce and PR Manager
- Managing the owned social channel budget having sole accountability for justification of investments/ROI
- Prepare weekly, monthly and end of campaign reports for all social media platforms
- Work with performance marketing to maximise paid social activity
- Previously worked within another fashion, skincare or luxury brand
- Knowledge of the different consumer behaviours and success across geographic
- Understand how to manage budgets and ability to drive brand growth through the use of social channels
- Experienced in having a strong commercial acumen and have the ability to set and measure targets
- Previous experience of PPC, Paid Social, Content creation and Influencer management
If this role should appeal to you then please apply quoting the job reference JO-1812-105651
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.