Social Media & Content Manager – Luxury Apparel & Streetwear
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this luxury apparel & streetwear brand. This business has over 30 years with a cult, celebrity following that fits within youth culture, design and music and are not afraid to push boundaries! Though this is an established business it is a brand that has sold through 3rd party marketplaces and retailers & is now launching their own DTC website. This is a new and exciting time for the business and someone to really own the strategy and have that start-up feel.
Reporting to the Head of Ecommerce, this position as a Social Media & Content Manager is responsible for planning, developing, and implementing the overall social media strategy in order to support and improve online engagement and sales.
The roles and responsibilities in this Social Media & Content Manager role –
- Develop, implement and manage the social media strategy as they trade within the B2C space.
- Define the most important social media campaign KPIs for example ROI, Budget, sales, increased engagement and followers
- Create, manage and oversee social media content
- Work closely with agencies
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Track and analyse SEO in order to provide effective solutions for content optimisation
- Look at paid FB Ads and promotions
- Working closely with the selected fashion influencers
To be successful in this Social Media & Content Manager position –
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced, constantly changing start-up environment; a very much hands-on individual
- At least 2-3 year experience at a social media specialist/manager or senior assistant level
- Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, & Tik Tok
- Can demonstrate credible social media KPIs
- Critical thinker and problem solver
- Able to set clear objectives and goals & ensuring ecommerce KPI’s are achievable
- Knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Contributory pension
- Discount on Product
- Contemporary offices
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a business at the early stage of it’s growth. If you feel like you have the qualifications and passion to work in this sector, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2201-109753.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.