Social Media and Content Designer
| | |
Quest are working with an exciting start-up looking for a Social Media and Content Designer to join their team in the White City/Shepherd’s Bush area.
This is an exciting opportunity to work on a full spectrum of design, ranging from a multitude of social channels, web, email and more.
The Social Media and Content Designer will have a range of responsibilities, from conceptualising eye-catching design, brainstorming with teams to bringing ideas to life. The role will suit someone with a creative background looking to broaden their skills.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Designing digital content for Web, Social, Search (Google Shopping, Bing etc…), Email and other related channels
- Producing innovative and engaging content across video and photography, stop-motion, animation, and digital design to drive competitive edge.
- Create and deliver content and storytelling campaigns, across key brand channels including Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter and LinkedIn.
- Demonstrating strong copywriting skills and storytelling to deliver the brand’s tone of voice and editorial copy across multiple marketing channels.
- Managing and uploading content onto our website, social media channels and blog.
- Developing brand guidelines for each marketing channel.
- Monitoring competitor behaviour and provide insights for social media best practise
Skills and Experience Requires
To be successful in your application for the Social Media and Content Designer you will have:
- 3+ years experience designing content for digital channels (i.e Social Media, Web/eCommerce, Email and more)
- Built your experience working within a social enterprise, FMCG/food brand, creative agency or a related business
- Strong creative copywriting and proofing skills with an adaptive style that has impact online.
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite, MailChimp, Canva, WooCommerce and video production software.
- Proven experience working in digital marketing, social media, and graphic design.
The role will suit someone with a strong portfolio that highlights their experience in design, used to working in a fast paced environment and is actively looking for a an opportunity where they can share ideas and deliver exceptional content. Salary range is between £25,000-30,000.
Interested in finding out more? Contact Jay Thandi for more details.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.