Social Media and Content Campaign Manager
| | |
Quest Search and Selection have proudly partnered with a global electronics FMCG company which prides itself on launching innovative designs and leading technologies to both consumer and B2B markets, who are hiring for a Social Media and Content Campaign Manager.
Their vision is to see their brands inspire end users across generations, so they are looking for a creative Social Media prfessional to take ownership and deliver engaging content to audiences across organic channels.
How you will fit in the company…
- Own and manage communication & campaign calendar for their flagship products and the conception of 360 campaigns to drive digital reach, engagement and sales.
- Own the organic social plan – all influencer and ambassador activity and PR along with a programme of events to support the growth of our flagship retail store and future stores.
- Lead the end-to-end management of 360 campaigns for product launches and brand development projects; comprising shareable content for use across digital channels. Working closely with the digital team to analyse content performance and assist with scheduling and targeting.
What you’ll be expected to do…
- Define and develop campaign strategies to drive reach, engagement and web traffic for our key brands.
- End-to-end management of each campaign from its objectives, budget, target audience, content production, amplification strategy, optimisation and reporting.
- Create and co-ordinate the production of best channel-specific content, working with a network of content producers, influencers and ambassadors.
- Community manage social channels (with support), including Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and uncover insights from target audiences.
- Deliver premium content to internal stakeholders to maximise engagement and conversion in direct and indirect channels; from brand content to product highlights, to events.
- Report on campaign & content performance and adapting practices to ensure optimal performance and efficiency of spend.
- Manage and mentor the Content & Campaign Executive who directly reports to you.
The Skills and Experience Required
What you will need/be…
- 4+ years’ relevant experience built preferably within a brand, although agency experience may be considered
- Passionate and professional self-starter – demonstrable experience in a similar role
- A digital-first marketer with a hands-on understanding of all tactics and platforms within the mix
- Lives and breathes social media and video content; full of new ideas in order to create great content
- Being trend aware and working quickly to maximise opportunities.
- Collaborative approach to working on projects and with both internal and external stakeholders.
- An understanding of how budgets work, realistic deliverables; feeling comfortable negotiating and ensuring projects represent good value and great content for the brands.
- In depth knowledge of relevant software platforms and tools e.g. Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, eCRM tools, CMS, Sprout Social, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Final Cut, InDesign, Video Editing.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to work with people at all levels within the business.
- Desirable – knowledge of Urban Fashion/Music/Sport/Creators in order to promote our key product lines
What’s in it for you…
- 23 days annual leave + bank holidays + 2 days company shut-down
- Fantastic healthcare benefits:
- Private Medical Insurance via BUPA
- Permanent Health Insurance
- Medicash Health Plan
- Excellent non-contributory Pension Scheme, up to 14%*
- Employee Discount, up to 50%*
- Anytime access to retail discounts at 200+ retailers (Reward Gateway)
- Anytime access to personal development and training courses via LinkedIn Learning
The role offers a generous salary between £45,000 to £55,000 per annum. If you’re an experience Social Media prfessional looking for a new challenge then get in touch with Jay Thandi to find out more about this extraordinary opportunity.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.