Social Media Analyst
| | |
Quest are proudly partnering with one London’s best Digital Agencies. Immersed in the world of social, they work with some of the world’s leading brands, to stay on trend with the latest Social innovations and deliver exciting work.
My client are hiring for a mid-level Analyst, who can translate data in to insights to inform creativity. This is an exciting opportunity to help build out a new Data and Insights function.
The Social Media Analyst will be someone who is confident and articulate, with proven experience of translating the performance data of Social Media campaigns in to clear and meaningful insights for clients to understand.
Day to day duties will include:
- Collect and translate social and digital data
- Conduct audience profiling
- Identify patterns and trends and develop insights that apply to our clients’ business
- Conduct content analysis and provide recommendations to clients on these findings
- Provide monthly, quarterly and yearly updates to internal teams and clients (as required)
- Develop KPIs, dashboards and scorecards (as required)
- Research and stay on top of trends and developments across industries, platforms and audiences
- Ability to quickly pattern spot and surface actionable insights; separate signal from noise
- Liaise closely with client service teams to provide tangible client recommendations
- Manage day-to-day client relationships for analytics needs
- Stay current with the latest social measurement trends, as well as relevant industry trends
The Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Social Media Analyst role you will have gained at least 3 years’ relevant experience with a Social, PR or Digital Agency in a related Data, Insights or Analyst role.
You will have:
- Demonstrated experience in supporting creative and strategy teams with social and digital analytics, audience profiling/segmentation and insight development
- Experienced user of social analytics across platforms’ native insights, as well as Crimson Hexagon, Brandwatch, Sysomos, or similar
- Experience using market research tools GWI, TGI, YouGov or similar
- Proficient in analysing and interpreting social-related data, comfortable finding the meaning in data, turning data into stories, and presenting data in a way that’s digestible and engaging
- Experience writing clear and concise client-facing presentations summarising data insights, outcomes and implications in a straightforward and enlightening way
As well as offering a salary between £33,000 – £37,000 my client offers a whole host perks including:
- 25 days holidays + an extra 2 for Christmas
- 2 additional days off to volunteer and do something meaningful
- Flexible working hours
- Cycle to work scheme
- 2 Parties (Summer and Christmas) with a rooftop terrace ideal for a Post-Covid world
Contact Jay Thandi for further details about this role.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.