| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with a fast growing business, that is expanding it’s operations across the UK, now hiring for a Shift Coordinator to plan driver shifts.
The role will be focussed of workforce demand across sites in the UK, predicting demands and how many drivers or riders will be required to meet customer demands. The role needs someone who can analyse data, identify trends and make strategic decisions based off historic demands.
Roles & Responsibilities of this Shift Coordinator include:
- You will make sure that warehouses are always well staffed to meet customer demands
- You will make sure that shifts are fairly allocated (weekend work, respect workers’ preferences) in order to maximize staff satisfaction
- You will solve staff requests and will ensure that every rider knows her/his schedule
- You will make sure everyone receives the working hours stipulated on her/his contract
- You will create onboarding material to make sure staff know how to use tools
- You will communicate any hiring needs with the planning team
- You will work with the planning team to optimize shifts’ efficiency and thus be a key part in operations’ profitability
- You will be responsible for the shift planning platform for all drivers and riders (create rider profiles, manage locations, clean data)
To be successful in this Workforce Planning Assistant (HR) position –
- Experience in a professional role in a fast-paced environment (consulting, startup, Logistics, Warehousing, Retail or Operations etc.)
- You are knowledgeable about the typical issues riders might be facing and you are always willing to offer a helping hand
- Working in a similar rider/driver operation would be desirable
- Strong analytical mindset
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Graduate or graduate calibre
The benefits of this Workforce Workforce Planning Assistant (HR) position –
- 25 days holiday
- Remote working and lush office space in central London
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
- The opportunity to have fast track career progression due to the growth of the business
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.