| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with a Retail business that has been established for 10 years and has a real focus on sustainability, as well as a goal to upscale the business ethically. The business has had recent investment and is currently on an upward trajectory of growth, and so they are looking for a talented and experienced SEO Manager who would join their team to continue this trajectory of growth.
About The Role
In this SEO Manager role, you are going to be a part of a wider digital marketing team to assist with the management and optimisation of the SEO channels and be responsible for building and optimising the site.
Day to day responsibilities of this SEO Manager role would include –
- On-site optimisation: this will be the key priority for driving future growth, you will be working with the Digital, Ecommerce and Editorial teams.
- Experience with keyword research and strategy, daily optimisation, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis
- Focusing on a long-tail keyword strategy.
- Technical Audits: Work closely with the digital team & development agency to ensure audits are in line with Google’s recommendations.
- Minimising the negative impact of the website’s crawlability & page indexation.
- Supporting the new international strategy, setting the foundation for long term SEO success.
- Sharing valuable insights gained from keyword research and Google trends where you will have an impact on all aspects of the company from product naming, assortment, and launch timings.
In order to be qualified for the SEO Manager role, you would need –
- Hands-on experience in an SEO Manager, Specialist or Senior SEO Executive level
- You must have circa 5 years of industry experience.
- You will have experience in Retail or eCommerce whether this is from a client or agency side.
- You will be data-driven and performance-minded and have experience in delivering the SEO technical roadmap.
- Proficient in relevant tools (e.g. Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, MOZ,) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Excellent communication skills across various teams and stakeholders.
- Owning SEO responsibilities at a site that derives its revenue through consumer traffic.
- Willingly takes the initiative and suggest new approaches.
Benefits that come with the SEO Manager position –
- 25 days of annual leave.
- Working for an ethical & sustainable focus brand.
- Beautiful head office with a great working environment.
- Hybrid working – 3 days in a brand-new office and 2 days at home.
This is a great opportunity to join a business that is constantly expanding and pushing on with growth plans! Please do not hesitate to apply with your CV today, or email your CV to Adriane@questsearch.co.uk, quoting the reference JO-2012-108480.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.