SEO Executive – Omnichannel Retailer
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself on working with some of the largest, global fashion & non-fashion brands, within market-leading divisions.
You will be part of the wider digital marketing team to assist the SEO & Marketing Manager with the day-to-day management and optimisation of the SEO channel and be responsible for building and optimising the site performance.
Key responsibilities for this SEO Executive position –
- Make & implement recommendations to improve SEO channel performance and rankings
- Looking after the technical aspects of SEO
- Coordinating the production of on-page SEO optimisations
- Responsible for writing SEO copy across the website, landing pages and shopping guides
- Perform in-depth technical SEO audit of websites and identify any issues of SERP via analytic tools
- Used tools for insights for improvements
- Work with a content writer and editorial team to drive SEO in content creation, optimise copy and landing pages
To be successful in this SEO Executive position –
- Hands-on experience in an SEO or Senior SEO Executive level
- Must have experience from an eCommerce trading or online retailer background
- Have used tools such as PI-datametrics / SEMRush for insights
- Is familiar with Botify / ScreamingFrog
- Involved with content and copy
- Ability to self-manage and track multiple projects
Benefits of this SEO Executive position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working
- Free Car Parking
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
This is a great opportunity to be part of an omnichannel retailer that is constantly expanding! If you are interested in this role, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2205-110140
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.