| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with a leading British fashion brand on the lookout for a SEO Executive.The role is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing business, that has invested significantly in their digital proposition.
They are looking for a talented and experienced SEO Executive to join their eCommerce team and continue this growth trajectory. Ideally the candidate will be technically led in SEO, with a proven track record and a real passion for search.
The SEO Executive position you will be part of the wider digital marketing team to assist with the management and optimisation of the SEO channels and be responsible for building and optimising the site.
The SEO Executive will be responsible for:
- On-site optimisation: this will be the key priority for driving future growth, you will be working with the eCommerce UX and Trading teams, Digital Marketing, Editorial and Content Marketing teams to enhance the authority and relevancy of the brand’s website – focusing on a long tail keyword strategy.
- Technical Audits: Work closely with the eCommerce, digital marketing and technology teams to ensure each monthly release is inline with Google’s recommendations and does not negatively impact the website’s crawlability & page indexation.
- Reporting: You will be monitoring the important SEO metrics that allow us to gauge a true picture and visibility across brand and generics, whilst also regularly assessing website performance.
- Future proofing: as an SEO expert you will ensure this is the best in class & always working on the latest recommendations.
- Supporting the international strategy, setting the foundation for long term SEO success.
- Search Trend Analysis: Support business strategy by sharing valuable insights gained from keyword research and Google trends – you influence all aspects of the company from product naming, assortment, and launch timings to marketing opportunities and future trends.
- Competitor Analysis: Execute tests and understand search strategies of direct and organic competitors.
- Business Management: Educate key partners on the importance of SEO and ensuring SEO processes are aligned with marketing efforts.
The Skills and Requirements
To be successful in the SEO Executive position –
- Experience in both technical and content SEO, ideally with experience working within an agency.
- Proficient in relevant SEO tools (e.g. Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, MOZ,) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Some experience with international SEO in terms of strategy and technical structure would be advantageous.
- Excellent communication skills – It is important to be able to explain SEO in layman’s terms to individuals with varying knowledge of the channel.
- Previous experience in interplay and understating of paid marketing channels.
- Passion for both SEO & the brand, understand the important balance of aesthetics and search optimisation.
- An exceptional work ethic – we have high ambitions for organic search, it is important to not only have excellent knowledge of SEO but also be able to translate this into results.
- Finger on the pulse of latest industry trends, news and updates in the search industry.
Benefits of this SEO executive position include:
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – 3 days in a brand-new office and 2 days at home
- 25 days holiday
- Working for an ethical & sustainable focus brand
- Great discounts
ContactS Shilpa to find out more about this great opportunity. Salary range on offer for this position is £32,000 to £35,000.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.