| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, premium branded & own label Fashion, Home, Beauty retailers in the UK and international. This role is to be part of the wider digital marketing team to assist the SEO Manager with the day-to-day management and optimisation of the SEO channel and be responsible for building and optimising the organic site performance.
Key responsibilities for this SEO Executive position
· Using Google Analytics to conduct performance reports regularly, well as being involved hands-on creation.
· Recommend changes to website architecture, content, internal linking and other factors to improve SEO rankings for target keywords.
· Leading keyword research and optimization of content
· Use tools like PI-data metrics / SEMrush for insights and highlight opportunities to improve performance.
· Leading keyword research and optimization of content.
· Keeping up to date with developments in SEM
· Assisting with blog content.
· Use tools Botify / Screaming Frog to identify issues that can cause a negative impact in SERP. Perform in-depth technical SEO audit of websites.
Requirement for SEO Executive:
· Marketing degree or related
· Hand on experience in an SEO- focused role and ability to identify, build, and prioritize essential keyword sets.
· Working knowledge of Google Analytics.
· Experience with coding techniques, keyword research strategy, daily optimization, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis.
· Experience with content marketing and social campaigns
· Thorough understanding of web design and site structures.
· Good knowledge of back link analysis.
Benefits that are included are –
· flexible working.
· Remote working currently and office space in central London.
· Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen and ambitious to grow and invest their time in a start-up feel business. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you and you have the relevant experience, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2011-108430
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.