SEO Content Editor
| | |
Quest are proudly partnering with a fast growing Legal Cannabis business looking for a SEO Content Editor to join their team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a growing international business and get involved in one of the worlds world’s fastest growing industries.
The role will involve working closely with the Marketing Director to shape the direction of digital content, improve on existing content and work with various department in the business to develop fresh content.
The SEO Content Editor will be responsible for creating, procuring, curating and editing written content, infographics, video and audio.
- Develop and implement the content strategy and ensure editorial policy, and brand tone of voice are followed
- Cover and/or develop news stories of interest to our audience in a range of subject areas
- Create informative and engaging content for online and offline material including blogs, articles and website newsletters and content
- Ensure website content is search engine optimised and use content outreach to promote our website and content across other sites
- Set scalable SEO strategies to exponentially increase search traffic.
- Forecast and report on organic search performance
- Create content for video material to ensure a narrative runs throughout, ensuring they are aligned to our brand values and brings the story to life
- Editing and proofreading of a range of marketing materials and editorial content
Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the SEO Content Editor you will have:
- Previous experience curating, creating and editing content within the Legal Cannabis and CBD industry
- Detailed knowledge and experience with SEO tools e.g. Google Trends
- Experience and knowledge of working within the Cannabis industry
- Excellent writing and copy-editing skills
- Broad technical SEO knowledge
- Attention to detail, methodical approach to quality assuring editorial copy, brand and tone
The role offers a whole host of perks:
- Competitive salary and bonus
- Flexible working
- Career progression opportunities
- Working in a Dog Friendly office
- Autonomous and independent work to empower you throughout your career
- Training, Development and Upskilling opportunities in the future
If you are interested in applying for the role or would like more details get in touch with Jay Thandi
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.