SEO Account Manager
| | |
SEO Account Manager – Salary 18,000 AED – 22,000 AED per month (£37,000-50,000 UK equivalent – Tax Free)
Location – Dubai (Relocation Opportunity)
Quest are proud to be working with an Award Winning Agency that works with large multi-national brands in the Middle East hiring for a SEO Account Manager to join their team. They are passionate about their work, ensuring that they consistently deliver high quality results for their clients.
Having created a great and diverse working culture, they are looking for someone who can fit in seamlessly and will have a positive impact within the office. They also have an extremely rewarding culture and offer amazing incentives and career progression opportunities.
This is an amazing opportunity for a UK or European national with a high level of speaking and writing in English, who is actively looking to explore new opportunities in Dubai.
The SEO Account Manager will have many responsibility, primarily being the first point of contact for clients, helping to resolve queries, providing guidance and advice and building excellent relations with clients.
Day to day duties include:
- Building and managing new and existing client relations
- Managing campaigns end-to-end, guiding strategy and driving implementation in collaboration with a Technical SEO and PPC teams
- Working with the internal team to optimise and improve campaign performance
- Overseeing campaigns and coordinating between clients and your own internal team to ensure consistency
- Day-to-day you will be monitoring and analyzing the performance of dozens of websites, creating reports, tracking KPI’s such as ranking, clicks, impressions and conversions
To be successful within your application for the SEO Client Services Manager role, you will have at least 3 years relevant experience from a Digital or SEO specific agency.
You will have:
- A strong grasp of Technical SEO
- Managed multiple clients simultaneously, with the ability to prioritise workloads and manage client expectations
- Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
- Passionate about SEO
The role will suit someone with a strong technical background, who has been in a more client facing role recently. It will need someone who is a problem solver, open to new ways of working and learning new skills.
In return my client offer a great salary, tools and training to improve work, downtime to refresh your batteries and excellent opportunities to progress further within your career.
- Flexible Hours and ability to Work From Home
- Regular Training and Upskilling
- Company Healthcare Provision
- Annual Flight Home
- Brand new Macbook on day 1
Get in touch with Jay Thandi for more details about this role
The role will suit someone used to working within a fast paced, agile agency environment who actively wants to take their career to the next level!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.