Senior UX Researcher
| | |
Quest is working in partnership with a retail company who are looking for a Senior UX Researcher/Manager to be based in Dubai. You will be responsible for defining and conducting research studies that drive tactical and strategic product and design decisions.
As a Senior UX Researcher/Manager, you will:
- Lead on all research related initiatives, market research, and work with data analysts, UX leads to perform in-depth analysis and provide insightful, 360-degree observations about customer behavior by integrating insights from a wide variety of sources and turning them into user model or framework, flows and wireframes
- Effectively communicate the user research findings to the team and the wider organization, so that they share a strong and empathetic understanding of their users (including presentations at show and tells, designing and maintaining research outputs on the team wall, formal reports)
- Work closely with designers and developers to turn user research findings into stories and actions that lead to valuable product and service features
Desirable skills and background:
- Four-year College Degree in Anthropology, Sociology, Human Factors, Psychology, Design, HCI, or related field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience with User Research or a minimum of four (4) years of applied UX Research and Design
- Experience with standard survey, usability benchmarking, and/or data analysis tools (e.g., Survey Monkey, Qualtrics, Userzoom, SPSS)
You understand user needs for web content, tools and transactional services, especially those with the most complex user journeys, then this is a great opportunity for you. If you are interested apply with your updated CV today.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.