Senior UX Developer
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Fashion brands.
This role is to looking for a proactive UX developer to manage creative, UX, and front-end development projects. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with a proven track record of end-to-end campaign management.
The roles & responsibilities of this Senior UX Developer position –
- * User-centred dev work that delivers on set KPI’s
- * Portfolio demonstrating clean and professional web/mobile/digital dev
- Has been involved in end to end campaigns
- * Experience in eCommerce platforms and CMS systems
- * Adopt an insight driven dev approach that thrives on validation of key decisions and rationale
- * Execute ideas with wire-framing and mock-up technologies and workflows
- * Share a strong understanding of typography design concepts and digital design best practice
To be successful in this Senior UX Developer you must have –
- Experienced in User Interaction Dev, User Research, Rapid Prototyping, Wireframing and all other key aspects of web design
- Work in a retail, hospitality, travel or B2C eCommerce or agency environment
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of UX dev methodologies, techniques and tools
- Has shown ability to adopt different user testing strategies and analysis of testing results to drive decision making and product improvements
- MVT testing experience on relevant tools
- Experience in the eCommerce industry and creative industries is highly desirable
- Ability to adopt different user testing strategies and analysis of testing results to drive decision making and product improvements
- Is able to spin a number of plates at one time!
Benefits of this Senior UX Developer role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – home and office based
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension Subsidised food & gym membership
- Central London head office location
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2106-109199.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.