Senior UX Designer
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Fashion brands.
This new role is to drive the fresh and innovative UX & Design projects for the company’s road map, this include creative, UX, and front-end development projects.
The roles & responsibilities of this Senior UX Designer position –
- Help lead the strategy and overseeing the BAU and new project roadmaps
- Manage various new and BAU Designs and weekly site changes.
- Running end-to-end campaign management to shape the brands digital presence.
- User-centred design work that delivers on KPI’s
- Experience of web & mobile design
- Demonstrate expert knowledge of UX design methodologies, techniques and tools
- Working closely with the tech and conversion teams on a daily basis to support on promotional campaigns and activities across all channels.
- You will lead a small team of 2 digital designers
- Utilising insights to ensure a methodical and organised management of design projects
- Accountable for developing customer centric A/B and MVT testing
- Execute ideas with relevant design, wire-framing and mock-up technologies and workflows
To be successful in this Senior Digital Designer you must have –
- You must have experience operating at an established or senior UX Designer or Digital Designer
- The role is very fast pace and has a number of designs and projects running simultaneously so will suit someone coming from an agency side looking to get into client side. OR someone from a retail/eCommerce background that looks after multiple brands
- Share a strong understanding of typography design concepts and digital design best practices
- Experience in eCommerce platforms and CMS systems
- Extensive experience in User Interaction design, User Research, Rapid Prototyping, Wire framing and all aspects of web design
- Ability to adopt different user/MVT testing strategies and analysis of testing results to drive decision making and product improvements
- Ability to communicate at all levels of the business
Benefits of this Senior Digital Designer role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working
- Monthly work incentives Contributory pension
- Travel between offices paid for
- Subsidised food & gym membership
- Central London head office location
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2103-108788
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.