Senior Trading Executive
| | |
Quest are proud to partner with a well known retailer looking for a Senior Trading Executive to join their team. This is a newly created position as part of their digital expansion and will offer an exciting opportunity for a Senior Trading Executive to take the next step in their career.
Our client offers a host of benefits for new starters, 10% store discount, 30% club individual restaurant discount, free parking onsite, highly subsidised restaurant onsite, discounted gym membership and online discounts at over 150 retailers.
The Senior Trading Executive will create the base for all online activity, working with product ranging and stock planning teams, email and digital marketing, branded suppliers and buyers to deliver maximum ROI and availability to online customers.
Key responsibilities include:
Work closely with the activity planning team to plan and prioritise all on site activity.
- Use key trends and insights to plan deals and promotions and areas of product focus
- Develop strong relationships with the Buying team based on digital performance
- Develop online exclusive promotions, annualising previous activity and opportunities for trade
- Use competitor and customer insight in order to make decisions in relation to the deals on site
- Review analytics platforms to provide insight and understanding into trading results
- Work closely with suppliers to create onsite annual activity plans and ad hoc trading initiatives
- Manage the execution on site and feedback the results, ensuring maximum ROI
Skills and Experiences
To be successful in your application you will need:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of retail, ecommerce or similar trading environment
- Experience working with Google Analytics to review digital activity and plan future activity
- Proven experience in driving Digital sales
- Experience working with Buying and Supply Chain teams to ensure successful product promotions and launches, and ensuring product coverage and availability
This role will suit someone who has a background in Buying before entering trading.
The role is based in the North West and is commutable from Manchester and Liverpool. The right person will be required 4/5 days based in the office during normal times.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.