Senior Technical SEO Executive
| | |
With market-leading divisions and leading global brands, Quest Search & Selection partners with this multi-brand retailer focused on fashion & non-fashion.
Your role will be to provide support to the SEO and Marketing Manager by managing and optimizing the SEO channel on a daily basis, as well as optimizing the performance of the website.
Key responsibilities for this position –
- Create and implement recommendations to increase SEO channel performance and rankings.
- Coordinate on-page SEO optimisations.
- Write SEO copy for the website, landing pages, and shopping guides.
- Work with a content writer and editorial team to drive SEO in content creation, optimise copy and landing pages.
- Perform in-depth technical SEO audits of websites, identifying any problems that may affect SERPs via analytic tools.
To be successful in this position –
- An experienced SEO Executive or Senior SEO with a background in eCommerce trading and online retailing.
- Have used data analysis tools like PI-datametrics and SEMRush to get insights.
- Familiar with Botify and ScreamingFrog
- Previously involved with content development and copywriting.
- Ability to self-manage and track multiple projects.
Benefits of this Senior SEO Executive position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working environment.
- Free Car Parking.
- A monthly incentive program.
- Contributory pension.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.