Senior Social Media and Community Executive
| | |
Quest have partnered with an expanding Entertainment business looking to expand it’s team in the Hampshire area. They have invested heavily in their Digital expansion over the last few years and now have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Social Media and Community Executive to help enhance their Social presence.
The Senior Social Media and Community Executive will have a range of responsibilities, from devising the paid and organic strategies, managing and building communities to support designers (and getting hands on involved) to capture amazing content.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating the content calander, promoting new launches and building community engagement
- Reporting on paid and organic campaign performances, optimising live campaigns and devising strategies to as well as identifying new ways to engage new and exisitng followers
- Ideation of social campaigns (i.e. campaigns, competitions, and creative briefs) to grow social channels and brand presence
- Co-ordination, briefing and planning of promotional and paid marketing campaigns
- Develop social media content plans that are consistent with the company’s Brand identity
- Create content to resonate with our varied audiences across all channels
- Keep up to date will social media trends,and changes to platform algorithms
- Work collaboratively with the wider group and look to foster cross brand partnerships
The Skills and Experience
The skills needed for this Senior Social Media and Community Executive role –
- You must have 3-5 years’ experience gained either with an agencies or a retailer
- Solid track record of building an engaged following and enjoy managing large and diverse communities
- Ideally you have gained the experience within retail, eCommerce or agency side
- Experience delivering ROI on Paid Social campaigns
- Comfortable with looking at analytics of channel performance
- Creative and idea generative mindset
- Good communication skills
The role will suit someone who drives, with free onsite parking. My client offers a host of benefits – working from home once a week, excellent career progression opportunities and a reputation for delivering success.
To find out more contact Jay Thandi.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.