Senior SEO Executive – Technical
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself on working with some of the largest, premium branded & own label Fashion, Home, Beauty retailers in the UK and internationally.
This role is to be part of the wider digital marketing team to assist the SEO Manager with the day-to-day management and optimisation of the SEO channel and be responsible for building and optimising the organic site performance.
Key responsibilities for this Senior SEO Executive position –
- Make & implement recommendations to improve SEO channel performance and rankings.
- Looking after the Technical aspects of SEO.
- You will be coordinating the production of on-page SEO optimisations.
- Involved in new SEO creation.
- Responsible for writing SEO copy across the website, landing pages and shopping guides.
- Perform in-depth technical SEO audit of websites and identify any issues of SERP via analytic tools.
- Used tools for insights for improvements.
- Work with content writer and editorial team to drive SEO in content creation, optimise copy and landing pages.
To be successful in this Senior SEO Executive position –
- Hands-on experience in an SEO Executive or Senior SEO Executive experience.
- Must have experience from an eCommerce trading or online retailer background.
- Have used tools such as PI-datametrics / SEMRush for insights.
- Is familiar with Botify / ScreamingFrog to identify issues that can cause a negative impact in SERP.
- Involved with content and copy.
- Genuine passion for SEO and online marketing.
- Understand how to build essential keyword sets.
- Ability to confidently report on key performance metrics across a variety of tools.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects.
Benefits of this Senior SEO Executive position –
- Working for a business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working.
- Monthly work incentives.
- Contributory pension.
- Subsidised food & gym membership.
- Central London head office location.
This is a great opportunity to scale your career with an international multi-brand retail business. If you are interested in this role, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2011-108430.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.