Senior SEO Executive
| | |
Quest have partnered with an ICONIC British Retailer looking to expand their Digital Marketing Team and have an opportunity for a Senior SEO Executive to join their team. This is an exciting opportunity to work with global fashion, beauty and entertainment brands, and will suit someone with strong Content experience, but some knowledge or understanding within the Technical space.
The Senior SEO Executive will have a range responsibilities, looking at the website performance, identifying areas for improvement and making recommendation to optimise perfromance.
The role will be varied, and day to day duties will include:
- Make & implement recommendations to improve SEO channel performance and rankings
- You will be co-ordinating the production of on-page SEO optimisations as well as being involved hands-on creation.
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, internal linking and other factors to improve SEO rankings for target keywords
- Responsible for writing SEO copy across product category pages, Campaign Landing Pages and Buying guides
- Use tools Botify / ScreamingFrog to identify issues that can cause a negative impact in SERP. Perform in-depth technical SEO audit of websites
- Use tools like PI-datametrics / SEMRush for insights and highlight opportunities to improve performance
- Work with content writer and internal editorial team to drive SEO in content creation, optimise copy and landing pages
- Assist with link building strategies. Perform backlink link audits
The Skills and Experience
To be successful in your application for Senior SEO Manager you must have:
- 2+ years experience gained working within a retailer or agency environment on ecommerce websites (open to fashion, beauty, fragrance, food, beverages or other related industries)
- Research skills to identify, build, and prioritize essential keyword sets.
- Ability to confidently report on key performance metrics across a variety of tools.
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects.
- Genuine passion for SEO and online marketing.
A mix of content and technical experience will be useful, but the role would suit a Search professional looking to specialise within SEO. This is an exciting time to join a fast growing business, with excellent progression opportunities.
The salary range on offer is between £27,000 to £33,000, contact Jay Thandi for more details
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.