Senior SEO Executive
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this lifestyle, British fashion brand that has been established for 10 years and have a real focus on sustainability and a goal to upscale the business in an ethical way. This business has had recent investment and are currently on a upward trajectory of growth.
In this Senior SEO Executive position, you will be part of the wider UX team to assist with the management and optimisation of the SEO channels and be responsible for building and optimising the site.
Key responsibilities for this Senior SEO Executive role –
- On-site optimisation: this will be the key priority for driving future growth, you will be working with the Digital, Ecommerce and Editorial teams.
- Experience with keyword research and strategy, daily optimisation, test plan construction, and in-depth analysis
- Focusing on a long tail keyword strategy.
- Technical Audits: Work closely with the digital team & development agency to ensure audits are in line with Google’s recommendations
- minimising the negative impact of the website’s crawlability & page indexation.
- Supporting the new international strategy, setting the foundation for long term SEO success.
- Sharing valuable insights gained from keyword research and Google trends where you will have an impact all aspects of the company from product naming, assortment, and launch timings.
- To be successful in this Senior SEO Executive position –
- Hands on experience in an SEO Executive, Senior SEO Executive or SEO Assistant level
- you must have circa 2-3 years + industry experience
- You will have experience in retail or eCommerce whether this is from a client or agency side.
- You will be data-driven and performance minded and have experience in delivering the SEO technical roadmap
- Proficient in relevant tools (e.g. Search Console, SEMrush, Screaming Frog, MOZ,) and web analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics).
- Excellent communication skills across various teams and stakeholders
- Owning SEO responsibilities at a site that derives its revenue through consumer traffic
Benefits of this Senior SEO Executive position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans
- Experience with keyword research and strategy, daily optimisation
- 25 days holidays
- Working for an ethical & sustainable brand
If you are interested in this position and you have the relevant SEO experience please send you cv details today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.