Senior Project MAnager
| | |
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Project Manager has arisen to join a well established Brand Group in the Oxfordshire area. Having gone through significant growth within the last few years, building an international team and doubling revenues this year through ecommerce, this is an exciting opportunity to join a company with major plans for driving innovation and growth in new and existing international markets.
Our client has a tight-knit teams and are looking for a Senior Project Manager who is a team player and can build relations with internal stakeholders from all levels and external agency partners.
As Senior Project Manager, your overall responsibility is to support the delivery and successful rollout of various high-level projects across the company. From the initial briefing through to delivery, you will ensure projects run smoothly, on time and budget.
The Senior Project Manager will have a host of responsibilities from reviewing current processes, assessing areas of strength and weakness to introduce improvements and implement solutions that deliver measurable benefits to ensure improved data-driven decision-making.
Responsibilities will include (but not limited to):
- Develop a strategic roadmap and define the proposed timeframe for enabling projects to run optimally
- Manage a portfolio of high-level projects and recommend improvements ranked and prioritised against defined metrics, utilising best practice tools and approaches
- Planning and assigning resources for projects, managing resources (internal and external) and budget for the duration of the project
- Project planning and management of execution of the project against agreed timescales and budget. Monitor and analyse projects against budget
- Status reporting and Escalation when/if needed of project issues
- Use the best project methodology to suit the specific project
- Contribute to team meetings and project review sessions
- Recommend and oversee company change management processes
- Interacting with managers and directors to design and implement cost savings and operational efficiency initiatives with the goal of increasing margins without compromising customer satisfaction.
- Ensure legal compliance in all areas
- Support and mentor Project Managers, enabling them to develop their careers
Skills and Experience
To be successful in your application for the Senior Project Manager, you will have/be:
- 2+ years experience managing projects within eCommerce environment
- Proven experience working on international supply chain projects is essential and automation, streamlining the ordering process to alert warehousing and delivery partners
- Proactive and business-driven
- An ability to establish rapport and influence at Senior stakeholder level
- eCommerce platform implementation experience ideally with Magento
- Excellent communication skills, be highly comfortable presenting project updates to the key stakeholders
- Willingness to support the business where required including showing flexibility to operational demands
- Experience of working with cross company collaboration
- Strategic business planning skills and effective time management skills
The role offers a generous 20% bonus paid out annually and flexible working. The right applicant will be happy to commute to the Head Office based in the Oxfordshire/Cotswold area at least 3/4 times a week.
Contact Jay Thandi from Quest for more details.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.