Senior PPC Executive
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently working with a fintech brand with an impressive and innovative approach.
We are looking for a Senior PPC Executive who will be responsible for assisting the Paid Media Manager with strategy development and management of Paid Search & Shopping campaigns. As a part of the role you will be managing 2 Paid Media Assistant and reporting to Paid Media Manager.
Responsibilities of the Senior PPC Executive:
- Assist Paid Media Manager with strategy development and management of campaigns across UK and international markets
- Assist Paid Media Manager with management of multi-million-pound marketing budget
- Manage and develop Paid Media Assistant (1 FTE)
- Build relationships with external agencies/partners to deliver high quality results
- Day to day management of Shopping Campaigns and product feeds across Google, Bing, Facebook.
- Day to day management and optimization of all paid search campaigns to agreed KPIs: ROI, CPA, traffic, sales, conversion
- Manage daily spend to ensure spend delivery against business KPIs
- Work closely with Merch and Product teams to ensure campaigns are optimized and aligned with trading and search trends
- Manage Paid Media Assistant (1 FTE) to ensure clear career development path by training/mentoring on different PPC aspects and task prioritization
- Work closely with external agencies/partners to deliver high quality results
- Keep up to date with industry developments, attend relevant conferences to ensure new opportunities are tested and scaled where appropriate
- Carry out detailed reporting and analysis to measure effectiveness of campaigns against KPIs
- Work closely with SEO and ecommerce team to drive overarching strategy + test and learn different strategies
Successful Senior PPC Executive will have:
- 3+ years PPC experience, preferably in a B2C/retail or fashion environment
- Experience with a bid management tool (DoubleClick Search preferred)
- Strong knowledge of PPC and Analytics platforms such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, GA, Omniture
- Good knowledge of product feeds and feed maintenance
- Google AdWords certified professional
- Comfortable working with large budgets with proven track record of delivering results on budget and on time
- Experience of CSE or Affiliates is beneficial.
- Experience managing at least one direct report
- Advanced Microsoft Excel skills
- Strong attention to detail, numerical and analytical skills.
- Effective communication + reporting skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
Salary package: Basic £45,000 – £55,000 + bonus
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.