Senior PPC Executive
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, premium branded & own label Fashion, Home, Beauty retailers in the UK and international.
This role is a new role to be part of the wider Performance team where you will have exposure to all areas of PPC, Paid Social, Affiliate and Display and is looking to bring an experienced PPC Executive in to be part of their growing team. One of the amazing things about this role is that they have an unlimited budget for PPC so will be able to come up real time contributions to build the team and performance commercially.
Key Responsibilities for this Senior PPC Executive position –
- Management of large scale PPC campaigns in Google Ads and Bing across all e brands
- Realtime feed optimisation
- Creation of Google AdWords and Bing campaigns including keyword research, ad copy writing, ad group segmentation etc.
- Budget management/analysis in line with strategy and ensure that monthly spend is on target.
- To develop a strong understanding of the products, competition & industry of each of the brands
- Supporting key calendar shopping campaigns across the group
- Daily, weekly and monthly reporting
- experience of working alongside 3rd party agencies
- Execution of tests, analyse data and identify key trends and insights
To be successful in this Senior PPC Executive position –
- Strong working knowledge of Google Ads and Google Analytics
- You must have experience working in a PPC executive position OR another Paid or Digital Marketing executive where a large % of your role is based on PPC.
- Experience of working in a retail e-commerce environment is desirable but other backgrounds will be considered.
- Agency or Client-side background will both be considered
- Confidence managing large scale data feeds
- Have worked towards budgets and KPI reporting.
- Ability to self-manage and keep track of multiple projects
Benefits of this Senior PPC Executive position –
- Working for a business that is opening and rebranding stores and financial doing well!
- Unlimited Paid/PPC budget to work with!
- Subsidised food & gym membership
- Central London head office location
If you are interested in this role, please do apply with your CV today quoting the reference JO-2009-108274.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.