Senior PHP Developer
| | |
Quest have partnered with an international business looking for a Senior PHP Developer to join their team and aid in the completion of their new and existing innovative projects.
The role is part of the businesses expansion with an aim to build and develop a team in the long term.
The Senior PHP Developer will look to enhance current website, introduce new integrations and build new websites. The role will have a heavy focus on product development, enhancing the digital experience to align with online marketing campaigns and drive digital sales.
- Working on front-end technologies
- Ensuring coding is clean, and that website functions
- Integrating new APIs to improve site functionality
- Updating website features and security patches
- Create diagrams and matrixes for complex systems and integrations
- Keeping up to date with industry best practices
The Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the PHP Developer you will have a can-do attitude, who will roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty with code on a daily basis and to work on some exciting and innovative projects.
You will have
- Excellent experience writing clean, semantic HTML5.
- Excellent experience writing well organised, maintainable CSS
- Experience integrating with third party RESTful APIs
- Knowledge of server set up and configuration desirable
- Experience with Magento desirable
- Experience in version control, updating website features and security patches
- Excellent analytical and self-motivated with the ability to work under pressure and prioritise tasks / objectives
- Self-motivated / proactive / ‘can do’ mentality
The company offers a whole host of perks including:
- Flexible working (ideally working from the office 1 or 2 days a week, some flexibility if based further out in the UK)
- Competitive salary (55,000 – 80,000 dependent on experience) + bonus
- Dog friendly office
- Continous training and development
Get in touch with JAy Thandi to find out more about this exciting opportunty.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.