Senior Mobile Application Developer (IOS)
| | |
Our client, well-known company in the Middle East, is looking for SENIOR iOS Developers with an e-commerce experience. In this role an employee will be working in an Agile, dynamic environment and will be responsible for multi-faceted software development, integration and application builds including mobile application components. We are looking for CODING EXPERTS and GREAT communicators who can lead teams, who understand and implement best practices, who can influence / communicate with developers and testing team to make the application successful.
Qualification, Experience & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Business Administration or Engineering; or a Science degree
- minimum 7 years of experience in mobile development
- general mobile software development experience
- experience in integration to back-end services Web Service Integration (REST, JSON etc)
- understanding of iOS and 3rd party frameworks
- e-commerce experience
- knowledge and hands on experience with Agile methodologies
- coding expert: design patterns, testing, app integration, ability to craft stable, well documented code
- Objective C, Swift
- Core Data, Core location, Core Animation etc.
- database and/or GUI
- problem solving
- API integration
- payment gateways
- App performance and Xcode instruments
- ability to work with minimum guidance
- Exposure and experience with MS SharePoint
- English – required
- Arabic is an advantage
Only successful candidates will be contacted.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.