Senior Media Planner
| | |
Quest have proudly partnered with a leading retailer, looking for a Senior Media Planner to join their team. Stocking some of world’s biggest Fashion and Beauty brands, they are looking for a versatile Senior Media Planner to join their team and oversee campaigns across Digital and Offline channels.
If you’re looking to work with multiple brands, have a strong background in Media Planning across Paid channels (PPC, Paid Social, Affiliates and Display) and Offline (Print, OOH, DOOH etc…) and are looking for a new challenge then get in touch to find out more about this great opportunity.
The Role & Responsibilities
The Senior Media Planner will work with internal marketing teams and external partners, to shape the strategy for multi-channel campaigns, having input on Creative (images, copy, optimising for channels), managing budgets, spend and ROAS across channels.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Work with internal teams to plan and manage digital marketing campaigns
- Arrange creative assets for different mediums/formats, feedback to brand partners, inhouse creatives and oversee shoots when necessary
- Managing briefing process end to end, from partner brands or internal marketing teams to delivery by paid channel owners, and media owners
- Reporting on digital campaign performance
- Advising on digital marketing campaigns and strategy to achieve objectives
- Drive revenue for by selling through owned media to potential partners
- Manage a junior team member, giving them industry knowledge and overseeing their development
- Owning the digital rate cards and media kits
The Skills & Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Senior Media Planner role you will have:
- 3+ years experience working in a similar role within a Brand, Retailer or Agency
- Experience managing large multi-channel media budgets
- Solid track record in planning and delivering Digital Marketing Campaigns
- An understanding of the whole media landscape
- Previous management experience is preferred
The salary range on this opportunity is between £35,000 – £45,000. To find out more about the position get in touch with Jay Thandi directly.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.