Senior Marketing Manager – Sportswear & Lifestyle
| | |
Quest Search and Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Fashion brands.
This new role will be to execute the marketing plan and be the conduit between the retailer and the brand partnerships team for this exciting category.
The roles & responsibilities of this Senior Marketing Manager – Sportswear & Lifestyle role –
- Work in collaboration with the Head of Marketing and brand marketing agency to create the strategy, tone of voice and engagement of this category.
- Create amazing content that resonates with the target audience
- Write clear and concise briefs for the agencies that link to the strategy
- On-going stakeholder relationships internally and externally
- Responsibility to create brand campaigns and working towards the marketing calendar
- Budget management on each campaign with support from Head of Marketing Operations teams
- Regularly communicate with department heads across retail, social, e-comm, PR and special projects
- Developing and activating integrated marketing campaigns, including working towards set KPI’s for the campaigns.
To be successful in this Senior Marketing Manager – Sportswear & Lifestyle role you must be an –
- Establish Marketing Manager
- You must have strong stakeholder experience and buy-in
- You must have experience in working on multi-brand campaigns
- That you are connected to the world of streetwear fashion, culture, music, design and lifestyle
- Fully versed with working towards marketing budgets and marketing calendar
- Have excellent digital & offline marketing skills
- Advanced skills on Microsoft packages including keynote/Powerpoint
Benefits of this Senior Marketing Manager – Sportswear & Lifestyle role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and homebased post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
- Central London head office location
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2012-108469.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.