Senior Marketing Executive
| | |
Quest Search and Selection have proudly partnered with a leading music business looking for a Senior Marketing Executive to join their team in Wembley, near to the stadium. The role will oversee a range of PR and Marketing Activations and needs someone used to working in a fast paced environment on a mixture of multi-channel activations.
The role will suit someone with a passion for music, and wants to work within a creative atmosphere.
The Senior Marketing Executive will be responsible on all offline, trade, store and online marketing activations.
Day to day responsibilities include:
- Running a full calendar of Trade Marketing support activities
- Delivering 360 brand campaigns, in line with time and budget requirements
- Briefing and overseeing the work of internal and external agencies ensuring they deliver first-class results across channels
- Managing influencer and ambassador relationships
- Using CRM data and insight to improve understanding of campaign success and constantly seek opportunity to drive ROI
- Devising integrated marketing campaigns in line with brand objectives
- Managing the implementation, tracking and measurement of campaigns
- Setting and managing budgets, reporting on efficiencies and any overspend
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for promotional materials within marketing campaigns
- Delivering regular reports of campaign results, including digital analysis and evaluation of KPIs
- Analysing CRM data to inform strategy and direction for Marketing activity and the evaluation of existing campaigns
The Skills and Experience Required
To be successful in your application for the Senior Marketing Executive you will have:
- 3+ years marketing experience, working on B2C campaigns with leading brands and/or retailers
- Ability to analytically track and optimize campaigns to meet objectives
- Strong copywriting skills and first-class verbal communication
- Project Management: an ability to work with budgets, agencies and manage key internal stakeholders to see campaigns through to completion
- Good understanding of digital marketing channels & tactics
- CMS/CRM experience desirable
- Experience using Hubspot (CRM), GA, Magento, Survey Monkey etc… will be highly desireable
The role will suit someone with a passion for music, whether you sing or play a musical instrument yourself. Marketing experience within this area will be highly desireble.
Our client offer a whole host of perk including:
- 25 days annual leave and Bank holidays
- Flexi – homeworking
- An excellent non-contributory pension scheme up to 14%
- Private healthcare scheme with BUPA
- Medicash health plan
- Permanent health insurance
- Death in service insurance
- Training to develop your career
To find out more about this role get in touch with Jay Thandi
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.