Senior Management Consultant – Operations & Supply Chain
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are currently partnering with this FMCG business looking for an internal consultant within their Supply Chain and Demand Planning team.
This leadership role is to oversee and lead the supply chain from suppliers form multiple DC’s and to set up on central warehousing and distribution function to get products to customers in a timely manner.
The responsibilities of this Senior Management Consultant – Operations & Supply Chain position –
- To lead a team and set the goals and strategic direction for the Supply Chain & Logistics division in UK.
- Manage the decentralised warehouse operations across all of DC’s in the UK from the conception to implementation phases
- Ensure products get from the supplier to the shelves on time and in the right quantities
- Work with Demand Planning and central teams to ensure that the operation can scale to meet customer demand.
- Being involved in the recruitment within the Supply and planning team
- Redistribution of stocks between warehouses
To be successful in the Head of Supply Chain, Logistics & Distribution position you must have –
- Experience as a Senior Consultant or Management level in a consultancy firm (ideally in the top 6)
- Educated to a Degree or MBA/MA level or equivalent
- Previous or current experience whether in-house or through a consultancy firm working in a retail, FMCG or wholesaler business is ideal
- Have experience of leading and growing teams
- Exceptional eye for detail and accuracy – Excellent communication at all levels.
- A desire to work in a dynamic environment at one of the fastest growing start-ups in this space.
Benefits that are included in this Head of Supply Chain, Logistics & Distribution position –
- Remote working currently and office space in central London
- Equity potential as part of a LTIP
- Entrepreneurial business with one of the most exciting disrupters in the market!
This is a great opportunity for the right candidate who is keen and ambitious to grow and invest their time in a business that is in growth and scaling up. If you feel that this opportunity sounds like you and you have the relevant experience, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2101-108593.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.