Senior insight & loyalty manager – Reward Cards
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently working with one of the marketing leading partners who have the rights to some of the world’s leading Fashion, Beauty, Home, Leisure, Food & Beverage brands across the Middle East. This is a relocation opportunity to Dubai.
This Senior insight & loyalty manager will establish best practices and educate broader business to enable the embedment of the models created and impact of loyalty customers into the daily business decision processes.
The day to day responsibilities of this Senior insight & loyalty manager role –
- Create, Manage, and Lead Loyalty Customer Segmentation and Customer Value Management efforts
- Conduct and lead data quarterly and adhoc monthly reviews with brands .
- Work with Data Science Team to build predictive and optimization models to help drive strategic decisions
- Advice on CRM strategies to improve and achieve programme and marketing KPI’s
- Develop various product and services pricing and promotion optimization models.
- Implement and deliver insights to consumer and retail business problems.
- Develop revenue, KPI, margin forecasting models for business lines.
- Drive Loyalty program financial analysis, assist with P&L management and insights, and drive operational reporting support.
- Be the primary point-of-contact for the loyalty business’s reporting and analytics needs, collaborating with shared services to execute and deliver on business needs.
The Skills and Experience for this Senior insight & loyalty manager are –
- 10+ years of data science experience within loyalty, retail, customer segmentation etc role.
- That you have worked for a loyalty card/programme in the retail sector
- Proven experience in Advanced Analytics and Loyalty Financial Modelling
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ability to manage multiple stakeholders.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- A proven self-starter
Benefits of this Senior insight & loyalty manager role –
- Tax Free salary
- Relocation & annual flights
- Full visa to work in Dubai
- Private Medical
- Bonus potential (up to x2 months salary)
- Discounts from leading brands and retailers
This is an incredible opportunity to be part of a number of global brands and be the primary point-of-contact for the loyalty business’s reporting and analytics needs. If you fell this role is for you, please apply today quoting the reference JO-2207-110329
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.