Senior Influencer Marketing Manager – Lifestyle and fashion
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are working with this global, eCommerce Marketing company which work with clients within online retail brands and digital influencers to deliver branded content & financial revenue. This is a truly global business, operating in nearly 50 countries and working with influencers worldwide.
This is a senior leadership role to drive the delivery of the influencer campaigns through a highly effective team.
The roles & responsibilIties of the Senior Influencer Marketing Manager position –
- To leads a team of 5 executives + interns to drive the client’s Influencer & Social strategy
- To be responsible for creating a cohesive and consistent digital strategy through Influencer Marketing for the eCommerce brands & retailers you represent .
- These businesses sit within the fashion lifestyle and beauty categories and you will be responsible for the influencer marketing strategy to work with the right influencer, in the markets, content and ROI
- This candidate will also be involved in the analysis of the of marketing campaigns and being involved in the analytic data and giving KPI feedback to the team and stakeholders regarding the effectiveness of the campaigns strategy and any amendments needed
- Taking responsibility for the cost-efficiency of the campaigns and ROI.
To be successful in this Senior Influencer Marketing Manager position –
- You must be in a leadership position where you are leading a team of 4 full-time people +
- That you have strong people management and leadership skills and deal with training and performance development of your team.
- Exceptional stakeholder management experience
- dealt with the ROI sales, conversion and revenue target KPI’s
- You need to be experienced in the Influencer, eCommerce Marketing, Social Media and Content space at a Manager level.
- Ideally you have come from a eCommerce retailer or brand but agency backgrounds would be considered
- Ideally have experience within the eCommerce retail or consumer brand space.
- A good understanding of the Influencer Marketing industry in Europe.
- Have executed/coordinated 100-200+ influencer campaigns
- Posses strong interpersonal and communications skills
Benefits of this Senior Influencer Marketing Manager position –
- Monthly bonuses
- Quarterly bonus based on your personal and team performance – circa 6-8k per annum
- Lunch paid for by company
- Organised company events
- Support with remote on-boarding and induction
- 24 days holiday and 8% holiday allowance
- Relocation assistance – this business is open to candidates who are not based in Amsterdam and will organise flights and initial housing costs for relocation to this beautiful city to secure the best talent!
This is a great leadership opportunity to be part of a global brand, with network of the best influencers in Europe and globally and be part of an progressive tech business. If you feel you have the right skills for this role please send your cv quoting the reference JO-2006-108064.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.