Senior HR Advisor – Luxury Retail
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this international business within the luxury jewellery, watch, time pieces and accessories sector. This brand is steeped with heritage but still pride themselves on innovation & design in the market today. The business is part of a wider group which offers the manufacturing and sale of finished jewellery, watches and accessories across the world.
This role will provide full HR Business Partner support in a generalist capacity for retail store management and head office team. This role will include all aspects of HR including Employment Relations, Recruitment, Learning and Development; enabling the business to achieve their commercial objectives through the engagement and success of their people.
They key responsibilities of this HR Business Partner position –
- Have a full oversight, whilst advising and supporting managers with employee relation issues (capability and performance, disciplinary issues, grievance and long term sickness)
- Strategically support the business in formulating HR strategies, policies and plans in all areas of HR.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with all stakeholders to proactively address people focused requirements
- Provide a systematic recruitment and selection service in order to meet the Company’s resourcing needs by managing the end-to-end recruitment process
- Be able to perform selection tools such as personality profiling, aptitude and skills testing for senior appointments.
- Be involved with proactive successful plans and succession and sign of for promotion and development of your area.
- Onboarding and overseeing that all technical training needs are being met.
- Remain up to date on employment legislation and ensure that any changes in legislation are updated or amended in the Company’s policies .
- This is based in head office in London but circa 2/3 days a week you will be going to stores in the UK as part of your partnership position.
To be successful in they HR Business Partner positions –
- That you have worked in a HR capacity whether that be in a Business Partner, Advisor or Manager capacity.
- That you have come from a retail or luxury brand environment.
- That you have past or current experience within luxury or premium retail environment
- ideally CIPD Qualified or equivalent
- You must have operated in a Generalist HR capacity
- That you can show evidence of business partnership in relation to Regional Manager or Head Office at a “Head of” capacity.
- Have end to end recruitment experience
- Solid ER experience with up to date knowledge of Employment law experience
- That you are flexible on travel to stores and their headoffice in East London
The benefits include in this HR Business Partner position include –
- Bonus up to £3,000
- Pension contribution
- Staff discount across all brands
- Flexible working
- This is a great opportunity to work for a luxury brand within a retail & wholesale environment and have an international reach.
If you feel you have the right responsibilities for this position, please apply today!
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.