Senior Health & Safety Officer – Retail & Distribution
| | |
Quest Search & Selection is currently recruiting for this omni channel retail business. The business has over 100 stores and strong presence online and also via their members club.
The business is currently recruiting a Senior Health & Safety Officer, this is a homebased role with national travel so you will be required to stay away in the week
The roles and responsibilities of the Senior Health & Safety Officer –
- You are expected to carry out in the region of 70 site audits per year, these will mainly be in retail stores but will also include Distribution Centres and office space.
- Provide support, advice and training to colleagues in all areas and at all levels of the businesses
- This post is the first line contact with EHO’s, Fire Officers and other government agencies in the Health & Safety field.
- You need to be able to deliver health and safety solutions & training in a commercial environment.
- The requirements of this Health & Safety Manager –
- You must have 4 years + experience as a Health & Safety Officer, Specialist or Manager
- Previous experience in multi-site head office, retail or distribution is preferable, however, other candidates will be considered.
- Full driving license
- A good knowledge and understanding of current health & safety legal requirements
- A member of IOSH and hold the NEBOSH diploma or equivalent.
- he ability to communicate with all levels of staff and management.
The benefits of this Senior Health & Safety Officer position –
- Car + travel & hotel allowance
- Contributory Pension
- Discount across the group
- Great Head Office environment
This is a great opportunity to be part of a business who has invested a large amount of resource, investment and training in scaling up the number of new buildings. They are keen to recruit the right team who are excited about the challenge ahead.
If this sounds like you, please send your cv today quoting the reference JO-2202-109917.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.