Senior Graphic Designer (Fashion Retail)
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is working with a premier retail group currently looking for a Senior Graphic Designer to join their team in Dubai. We are ideally looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment and who can produce creative design concepts within a tight deadline.
As Senior Graphic Designer, you will:
– Conceptualize, create and maintain visual guidelines for apparel categories (online and offline)
– Create mood boards and build visual journey using seasonal color palettes
– Work closely with other members of the creative team in conceptualizing and visualizing content, campaigns, emailers, among others
– Maintain quality and consistency across all channels
– Collaborate and align with other departments’ graphic designers (e.g. marketing) on concept executions
Desirable skills and background:
– Bachelor’s Degree, with at least 5 years’ experience as a Graphic Designer in the Fashion/Apparel sector or at least has strong industry knowledge
– Strong designer portfolio (both print and digital, web, social media campaigns)
– Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator)
– Strong interest in fashion and knows the latest market trends
– Highly creative with exceptional attention to details, can work in a fast-paced environment
– Very good written and verbal communication skills
– Self-starter, well-organized, detail-oriented, can work independently and/or with a team
If you feel you have what it takes to be part of this successful company, then please apply with an up to date CV.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.