Senior Front End Developer
| | |
Quest Search and Selection is partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself on working with some of the largest, premium branded & own label Fashion, Home, Beauty retailers in the UK and internationally.
The Roles & Responsibilities of this Front-End Developer position –
- Working towards a roadmap and making key decisions on the approach of how the projects are implemented
- Thoroughly testing all work across all devices and browsers
- Taking wireframe designs and executing a project either from scratch or utilising existing resource
- Collaborating with UI/UX designers and the SEO team to effectively deliver the work
- Working with the Software Developers regarding writing briefs and specification requirements
- Training and mentoring junior colleagues within the team
- Experience in eCommerce platforms and CMS systems
- Adopt an insight-driven dev approach that thrives on validation of key decisions and rationale
- Execute ideas with wire-framing and mock-up technologies and workflows
- Share a strong understanding of typography design concepts and digital design best practice
To be successful in this Front-End Developer role you must have –
- At least 2-5 years experience within a Front-end Dev role
- Strong HTML knowledge
- Experience within retail, eCommerce or B2C is essential – whether this is client or agency side.
- Experience with jQuery
- Ability to transform wireframe designs into working code
Benefits of this Front-End Developer role –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – home and office-based (working 1-4 days in the office and rest WFH)
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension Subsidised food & gym membership
- State-of-the-art London Head Office
This is a great leadership opportunity to join a well-renowned retailer with a global presence.
If you feel like you have the qualifications for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2108-109335.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.