Senior Ecommerce Manager – Immediately Available
| | |
We are working with a leading Fashion brand looking for a Senior Ecommerce Manager that is available at short notice. They are a well established within the fashion space, with a good working culture. They are based in London and ideally looking for someone immediately available.
The Senior Ecommerce Manager will take ownership of the trading of the website, look to improve the customer experience across the site and increase the online conversions.
The role will require a high level of strategic thought, but will involve a lot of hands on delivery and oversight of the team.
Key responsibilities as the Senior Ecommerce Manager include:
- Driving online sales growth through maximising traffic, conversions and ROI
- Updating the CMS to support seasonal campaigns & optimization of permanent website content
- Working with merchandising team to curate an online buying, forecasting and budget management
- Management of online visual merchandising, and optimising customer journey
- Localise, manage & enhance content & landing pages
- Leading all website merchandising and Conversion Rate Optimisation (CRO) to maxmise online profitability and conversation
- Maximising all opportunities to drive brand awareness and online sales via a variety of marketing methods including PPC, CRM, Display and SEO
To be successful in your application for the Senior Ecommerce Manager, you will have a track record of driving results for a Fashion Brand within a similar role. You will have experience in improving customer experience across web, optimising and improving web pages to drive sales and have knowledge of different digital marketing channels (PPC, CRM, Display, Affiliate, SEO etc). You will be used to working on multi-platform ecommerce sites.
The role will suit someone used to working within small Ecommerce teams, who will roles their sleeves up and deliver results.
The Ecommerce team is currently growing, so the role will suit someone who can create a long term strategy and vision, and provide the team with direction.
If all the above sounds of interest call me on 0208 222 0555 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with the job reference number JO-1911-107299.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.