Senior eCommerce Executive – Beauty
| | |
Quest Search & Selection are partnering with this multi-brand retail business that prides itself with working with some of the largest, global branded & own label Fashion & Beauty brands. Here you will be joining at period of high performance and significant investment!
The purpose of this role is to support the eCommerce Trading Manager for beauty to ensure the optimum trading platform across all the luxury colour, skincare and fragrance brands.
The responsibilities in this Senior eCommerce Executive – Beauty role –
- Management of the day-to-day trading and execution of website alongside the Online Trading Manager for Beauty.
- Reporting of daily/weekly/monthly/annual trade.
- Providing detailed analysis of KPI’s & producing actions plans to ensure targets are met .
- Maintain commercial awareness, reporting on analytics of key competitors
- Understand all critical paths for promotional activity
- Responsible for the merchandising of products and optimising customer journeys
To be successful in this Senior eCommerce Executive – Beauty position –
- You must have 2 years + experience operating as an eCommerce, Digital Trading, Online Category or Online Merchandising experience
- Beauty experience is desirable for other fashion or lifestyle categories will be considered.
- Suited to someone who wants to take a hands-on approach to trading and happy to get into the detail of the numbers
- Have experience around working towards eCommerce KPI’s such as sales, conversions, product content and availability etc.
- This role will suit an individual who has worked and delivered on strategy and still be hands on with BAU.
Benefits of this Senior eCommerce Executive – Beauty position –
- A business that is expanding and pushing on with growth plans!
- Flexible working – office and homebased post covid
- Monthly work incentives
- Contributory pension
- Subsidised food & gym membership
This is a great opportunity to join a well renowned retailer with a global presence. If you feel like you have the skilss for this position, please apply with your updated CV today quoting the reference JO-2105-109067.
We request that candidates send their CV as a Microsoft Word document where possible.
Quest Search and Selection is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.